Preston Michael Crump


3 Happy Thoughts
Preston Michael Crump

  • Preston was born at 6:50pm September 29, 2010 at Baylor Medical Center of Frisco
  • Dr. Catherine Holt was my doctor
  • Lisa and Shannon were my nurses
  • Laura was my nurse anesthetist
  • Lucy was Preston's nursery nurse the first night
  • Peggy was my postpartum nurse the first night
  • Preston weighed 9lbs 8.2oz and was 21 inches long
  • September 29th was my due date and I went in for a 7am scheduled induction
  • My pitocin was started at 8:30am
  • Dr. Holt broke my water at 10:00am when I was dilated 2cm
  • Around 11:15am I begged for an epidural and also found out I was 5cm.
  • Preston's head was too high so I sat around for just over an hour already dilated 10cm
  • Preston caught on quickly to breastfeeding. We hit a few bumps along the way but everything is great now.



Morning of the induction


The Newspaper Headline the day Preston was born

My nurse anesthetist Laura
I'm making a heart sign because I LOVED her.
She made my pain go away.

Of course I started sobbing

He weighed a lot more than I thought he would.

Lisa and Shannon with Preston


Feet Prints


My Doctor (Dr. Holt) in the gray scrubs

First time Daddy held Preston

Daddy's Family

Daddy's mom/ "Uma" and Mommy's Mom/"Grandma"

Mommy's good friend Ashley

Mommy's Cousin Scarlet

Scarlet's husband Chris

Chris and Scarlet teaching their son, Grayson, to "Be soft" with
the baby.

Mommy and Daddy's friend Sarah

Sarah's husband Gerret
Mommy and Daddy's friend Learyn

Preston loves to sleep on any one's chest like a frog

Grandpa Lott cannot get enough of Preston.
He loves to talk to Preston and Preston will just stare at him.
We went to my parent's house for conference today and we needed to
introduce Preston to my dog Lacey, who lives with my parent's. She got a
little jealous when my attention was on something else.

Mommy's cousin Janene

Sean and Becky

Preston and Great Grandma on Daddy's side.
Preston and Uma

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful post. I am emotional reading about it. I'm so happy for your family.

Scarlet said...

What a cute post. I love all the pictures. That baby is LOVED.

Anonymous said...

I just noticed your picture with Laura! She's an ABSOLUTELY wonderful anesthesiologist! I LOVED her with my c-section with Gibson! That's so great!!