Look out Dad!


3 Happy Thoughts
The other day I was changing Preston's diaper when Mike got home from work. Mike was excited to see him, so he stood behind Preston's head while Preston was laying on the changing table getting his diaper changed. I undid his diaper, checked the damage, covered him back up while I grabbed a wipe, and right as I pulled the diaper back off to wipe him down, Mike started freaking out.
I hear Mike making noises like "ehh, ohhh, eww" and shaking his head. That's when I realized, Preston got him...ALL over the face, and in the mouth. We seriously could not stop laughing. I was laughing so hard I could barely finish changing his diaper.

Then, the other morning. I had just finished feeding Preston and was changing his diaper and was about to get him dressed for the day. Same thing, but worse. As I took the diaper off to swap it for the clean one, he let out a toot that shot poop everywhere. As I frantically grabbed a wipe to try to get it off the changing pad cover, he started to pee. He was spraying himself in the face so instinctively I reached down and put my hand right in front of him and let him pee all over my hand to block his face. He was unclothed, due to me getting him dressed for the day, so while he is peeing, it was running off my hand, onto his belly and down his back. I finally thought, 'that's it'. So I stripped the little guy naked and gave him a bath. Oh the joys of being a mother, and father. Especially to a little boy.

3 comments:

Scarlet said...

hahaha this is cute! Gray never did that. What funny memories.

Steve and Stephanie said...

lol hilarious!

Steve and Stephanie said...

ah i love the pictures! and the play-by-play of the day....good prep for those of us who have no idea what will be eventually coming our way!