Yup. His hands. I have a Love/Hate Relationship with those tiny little hands
Baby hands are so cute. Their teeny tiny fingers and fingernails are precious. But, like I said, I have a Love/Hate relationship with my son's hands.
Love:
- I love when he holds my finger
- I love when he's asleep and his hands are on his tummy
- I love when he has his pacifier, that he immediately holds it in his mouth
- I love how tiny they are
- I hate when he scratches his face
- I hate when he pokes himself in the eye
- I hate having to put socks on them to prevent the first two bullet points from happening
- Most of all... I hate when I'm trying to breastfeed and he puts his hand to his mouth thinking THAT is where he's going to get food and therefore he won't latch. It takes a good 5-10 attempts to latch because of those dang, I mean adorable, hands.

1 comment:
He is so adorable Kylie! I have that problem with Carson and he is 4 months. He will turn away while he is nursing and start sucking his thumb or when I hold him to start nursing he will put his thumb in his mouth and I have to pry is thumb out of his mouth! Silly babies!
Post a Comment