Slacking!


0 Happy Thoughts
Holy cow I can't believe I have not posted since August!!! Sheesh! Needless to say the past few months have kind of flown by in the blink of an eye and I can't believe the months just came and went so quickly. I have a few blog posts to do and this one will be the recap over the last few months and then there will be more specific posts too.

To summarize what I've missed...

Mommy and Preston time


Is that hair?

Date nights

Celebrating my birthday along with Paxton's and Abby's at Sambuca 360.

Little sickie

Hot summer= lots of time in the sprinklers

Baby tan lines

Water baby


20 weeks pregnant

Trips to Main event with the kids I nannied


Fun at the playground

Fell head first into a door

Momma's helper

Family trip for donuts

ZOO


























Such a goober


Learning to take care of babies

The carousel is a must at the mall
...and the Disney store





Melting Pot for Jamin and Apil's 10 year anniversary










Brubaker wedding where I was able to see my high school bestie!

23 Weeks

Happy Birthday Mike (32)

Pedialyte pops for the sickie


Nana and Papa's







Papa's little worker



Our backyard friends
One of his favorite things is to help mama bake
Family movie





Pinata for Halloween

28 Weeks
Lexi's Birthday















A family in my parent's ward has a big ranch and they were hosting a horse auction that we went to.
He dresses himself...he's sick here...again.


And sick again

Ashley's wedding! 10/20/2012


Went brunette












32.5 Weeks

Lowe's trip in jammies. Oh yeah!
35 Weeks


Driving the kids to school I was rear ended...








You improvise when Mama forgets your jacket

Trip to Hobby Lobby


36 Weeks 4 Days



Sick yet again
My awesome friend April was such a huge help in so many ways with preparing for Madison's arrival so I took her to a Mav's game. Mike had a customer give him tickets for AWESOME seats and I had plans with April that night anyways so he let me take April and he stayed home with Preston. If you even know my husband (crazy sports fan and obsessed with the Mavs) then you know that's true love.


39 Weeks


No comments: