Happy Birthday Preston


1 Happy Thoughts
Preston Crump - Age 2
-At his 2 year check up he was 32lbs and was 38in tall.
-He loves Angry Birds
-He loves to run and play outside
-Loves movies
-Is one of the pickiest eaters. His diet is corn dogs, mac n' cheese, chicken nuggets, 
french fries, cheese sticks, ravioli, and that's about it.
-Loves and adores all animals
-He's attached to his blue silky blanket
-Dad is his favorite
-He is so happy and such a good boy

Preston's birthday was fun. We figured he wasn't quite old enough to have a 'friend' birthday party since he's at the age where they just take each others' toys and hit instead of actually being friends. We decided we will start doing 'friend' birthday parties when he is 3 so for this birthday it was just family. Being pregnant, a family birthday party was PLENTY for me. 
Preston stayed the night at Linda's (Mike's Mom) the night before like he does almost every single Friday night. The morning of his birthday I ran to Kroger for some last minute food and was SO upset when I found out they and every other store did not have helium. I wanted to get balloons SO badly. Oh well, I carried on.
I was super emotional (I blame it on the pregnancy) about Preston turning 2 because to me, 2 is the official 'not a baby anymore' age. When they are 18 months they are still a baby in my mind and 2 is the big boy age. So I cried on the way to Kroger. I'm pathetic.
I then came home and started making food when Linda arrived with Preston. I gave him a huge hug and wished him a Happy Birthday. Everyone started to show up so once the food was finished we ate and then Preston opened gifts. We got him and Angry Birds blanket, Angry Birds game, coloring books, markers, a puzzle, water colors, bubbles and big boy underwear from Nana and Papa. 
We were going to do cupcakes and he was crying because 1. he was tired and 2. I think we took the balloon away. (this is why I need to blog when things happen because I can't remember why he was actually crying.)  Anyways....Once he saw the candle in his cupcake he wanted to blow it out. I gave Lexi my camera and asked her to snap away while we sand Happy Birthday and he blew out his candle. He kept wanting to do it over and over again and since it was his birthday, we let him. Afterwards we played with his new toys and everyone left. We had such a fun day celebrating our little man. We love you Preston.

Preston's Birthday.....



















1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love your hair curly!! Super cute! And happy birthday to Preston, he has such a great smile. :)