Sinner
Ugh. We didn't make it to church today. Right before we needed to leave, Preston blew out his diaper. While daddy was changing him, he projectile spit up everywhere, which is RARE. So, daddy stopped what he was doing to pick Preston up so that he wouldn't choke on his mouth full of spit up. As daddy was holding Preston up, Preston pees all over the changing table, the floor and daddy. Dad then hurries and puts a towel over the firing zone and tells me we just need to give him a quick bath. I agree, seeing that he smells like urine and rotten milk. I take the little naked baby with me to fill up the bath tub while daddy cleans up his changing table. As the water is filling I TEASE Mike that Preston pooped on me. Haha. Karma...ish. I feel my thigh all of a sudden get very warm and I feel it running down my leg. I yell "AHHH. He's peeing on me!!!" Mike runs in with a towel and we are laughing so hard I have to fight through my laughter to tell Mike to get a better hold on the baby because he's laughing so hard that the baby is positioned oddly in his arms. Anyways, clothes were changed, baby was bathed, fed and put down for a nap, and we....did not make it to church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Haha! I guess that puts me in the "sinner circle" as well. :) I didn't make it to church yesterday either. Summer and I are both sick. Yuck. Usually I still try and get to at least Sacrament meeting when we're sick, but now that we meet at 1PM, and that is exactly when Summer needs her nap, and knowing that I did NOT want her to miss her nap while she is sick, the two of us just stayed home. Yup. I'm a sinner too. :)
Glad to be on your blog finally! :)
hahahaha I LOVE stories like these. It happens. I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard. Isn't it so ridiculous though...just ONE thing after the other. gotta love babies! haha good story funny memory.
Post a Comment