Day 4


2 Happy Thoughts
I can't pick just one best friend! I really don't have a BEST friend but I have a lot of great friends.

Scarlet- Scarlet and I have known each other for 9 years and we spent a lot of time together in high school and then we ended up being roommates up at school together. We've had ups and downs like a lot of friends but she and I have remained friends and she will always be someone very special to me!
Lauren- Lauren and I were best friends in high school. She and I played volleyball together so we spent every morning with each other at practice, Tuesday and Friday nights for game, and many other occasions. Lauren and I will always have fun memories such as bus rides to and from volleyball games where we would laugh our heads off, skipping school, our boy craziness, prom, etc. I love this girl!

Ashley- Ashley and I met when she was hired about a year after I had been working for Dr. Bass. She and I became immediate friends. We are silly together, we laugh together, we cry together, we love spending time together. Even though she and I don't work together anymore, we still try to see each other as often as we can because frankly I don't know what I would do without her.
Sarah and Becky- Ahhh.....where to begin with Sarah and Becky. These two are my best friends and what's even better is that they are friends with each other so we are ALL friends.
I was introduced to Sarah right before she moved into our ward and we connected dots that she and her husband Gerret grew up with all my cousins in California. We instantly clicked. Sarah always makes me laugh. She is such a fun person and wonderful person to have the privilege to be around. She will always brighten my day.
I am so lucky that Becky married my cousin Sean. Yes Sean, I'm the lucky one. Becky is a part of my family. I love Becky's personality. I love how she is real and down to earth. She is who she is and I respect that about her. I love how openly I can talk to her. She makes me laugh so hard and it is truly a blessing to be her friend.




Along with Sarah and Becky come their hilarious husbands. Anytime we get together with everyone, Gerret and Sean almost make me pee my pants laughing every time. I crack up. Now, since they are Sarah and Becky's husbands, they don't find their humor as funny as I do and occasionally I will get a "stop laughing. don't encourage them" glare from either Sarah or Becky....all in fun. We always have so much fun. Never a dull moment. I love this group of people.



Of course...my family- I have such a close relationship with each member of my family. We laugh together, we cry, we tell each other everything, we fight, and we make up. These people truly are wonderful.









At last, my most important Best Friend- Oh Mike....words can't even describe what you mean to me. You truly are my soul mate. I can't imagine my life without this man. He is my rock, he is my world, he is my existence. I talk to him about EVERYTHING. I am my absolute self around him. We are so silly and goofy together. This man is amazing. I love him with all of my heart, soul and every ounce of my body.





2 comments:

Scarlet said...

So I'm pretty sure I comment on every post you make but I LOVE THIS. My favorite part was about the Sarah, becky and the husbands and peeing your pants. And My favorite picture is the one of you jordan and kathryn making rabbit faces with the stuff in your lip. haha That will never get old. I remember you Shaeley and Angelee doing that in college. hahaha Fun Times.

Sean and Becky said...

Dude, thanks for all the shout outs! We love you guys too, we can't imagine living anywhere else without you guys. I loved what you said about us all three being friends, which I think is so nice! I love it! Mabybe one day I'll join the cool kid club and have babies like you guys! But I think it's so fun to have everyone here, I love you guys!