Lame Holiday


2 Happy Thoughts
I don't like Valentine's Day. I think it is the one of the dumbest holiday's. I know some people like it, but I do NOT! If you want to do something special to show the person you love, how much you really love them, why do you have to wait until Feb. 14th comes around to do it? I think if you want to show someone you love them, just do it. Holiday or not.
So, Mike knows how much I don't like Valentine's Day, so we don't celebrate it. We will go out to a nice dinner or get a gift for each other any other day if we want to. So last night I was in the shower and when I got out of the shower, I found these on the counter.....
He knows me so well.....This is what I am talking about.

2 comments:

Tim "n" Tracy McMillan (TNT McMillan) said...

I totally agree with this post. So very true. I think Valentines day is just a day for the average lazy man and woman to do something for their significant other and call it good for the year. Well if you really love someone you should tell them more than once a year! I'm glad my husband and I aren't the other couple that think Valentines is a stupid holiday.

Scarlet said...

Hahaha this is cute! Way to go mike!