I know this is delayed, so I'm not off to a great start. I don't have any pictures of just me because I hate taking pictures by myself. This is the most recent picture of me.
It's only noon right now so my day hasn't yet been completed but, I have designated Monday's as my cleaning/laundry days. Our house is BRAND new, just finished in October, and we are the first ones living here so I really want to take good care of it by keeping it nice and clean. Every day I do dishes, usually a load of laundry and kind of pick up, but Monday's are my deep cleaning day. So today, I have made the bed, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the kitchen, done a load of laundry, and now I just have to sweep, mop, and vacuum the floors. I've watched a little bit of Finding Nemo with Preston while I ate breakfast and then I fed him and now he is down for his first nap of the day. He woke up to eat at 7:30 and we went back to sleep until 9:30. Wonderful. Oh...and it's Valentine's Day.

1 comment:
your hair is looking good. and i'm laughing that you added the valentine's day part :> We so wish we were around to see your place!
Post a Comment