
I'm so excited to be able to announce that we are getting a house! We made an offer on a just finished home and it was accepted. We got an unbelievably great deal. Not only did they accept our offer way below asking price but, it's a BRAND new house (which means brand new everything), has a great floor plan, a great back yard, my DREAM kitchen and they are going to be throwing in a few more upgrades (like changing the laminate counter tops to granite, converting the formal dining to a study, and an upgraded cook top). There is only ONE downside to this....it's farther from family. Instead of being 7 minutes away, we are 20 minutes. Luckily though, 20 minutes still isn't bad!
We could not be happier with the house! I am in love with it. We didn't want to look and then find something we like and quit looking. We found this and I absolutely fell in love with it, as did Mike. We KNEW we wanted to put in an offer and while they were deciding we would look a little more. I've been looking on every realty website for weeks. Nothing. We went out to other home builders but didn't find anything we liked NEARLY this much. So this morning I got the call from our Realtor that said our offer was accepted. Now it's time to move forward with everything. This will be a fun new adventure for our little family and we can't wait!

5 comments:
Wooohoo! Cant wait to see pics of the inside. This sounds perfect for you guys! And 20 minutes from our fam isn't too far or too close! Very exciting!
How exciting! Owning your own home is SOOOOO much better than renting :) The home looks beautiful!
oh i'm so jealous! i want one! yall are so lucky how exciting!!!
Is this the house you were talking about sweetie? I am SO excited for you!!!
Congrats that way exciting to have a house. what a Hugh year fro you guys a baby a house! we will still have to do our play dates;)
Post a Comment