My Long Lost Friend has Returned


1 Happy Thoughts
It's has been a long time since this friend has been around. That last time this friend was here was the very early stages of my pregnancy. I miss the time I had with my friend and I am EXTREMELY grateful to have that time back.What you see is true. The friend I'm talking about it my good friend Sleep. For the past 9 days, Preston has slept a MINIMUM of 8 hours straight every night. Last night he slept 8 hours and the other nights mostly 9 or 10. I'm sure it's not permanent and there will be another night here and there that I won't be so lucky, but it's so nice to have my friend back for a while. I've missed you my dear friend.

1 comment:

Gerret & Sarah said...

HA Ha I love this post. I can totally relate to you on this one. You feel so human again when you get to sleep like that. 8 hours is amazing! Yay Preston for sleeping so long for mommy;)