This adorable little boy is SO much fun. Not a day goes by that Mike and I don't look at each other and say how much we LOVE him and how fun he is.
He can make the animal sound of a chicken, dog, cat, lion, monkey, and cow.
His new words are Baby, monkey, Elmo, and can kind of say Chica {that's what we've called my sister for years} and he can say and sign "more"
Everything else is just about the same.
I made him a Peter Pan costume for Halloween but I wasn't able to find green pants and it was really chilly so we just put on his brown sweat suit and so 1/2 the people at Trunk or Treat thought he was Peter Pan while the other 1/2 thought he was Robin Hood. So when people would come up and say "oh look at cute little Robin Hood" I would just agree and then do the same thing to the people who called him Peter Pan. Who knew you could have one, TWO character costume?
My little boy is getting so big. I absolutely love the stage he his at. He's more independent, he's communicating a LOT, and doing it well. He gets around VERY well. He runs everywhere. He catches onto things EXTREMELY fast and some of the things he does, nobody has shown him how. He learns a lot from watching us. He is very very happy and is quite obedient for a 1 year old. If I say no firmly MOST times he stops doing whatever it is I don't want him doing.
We ABSOLUTELY love and adore him.



1 comment:
So cute!! This is a super fun stage. so many new things to learn and catch on to. He is big fast;)
Post a Comment