His Father's Son


1 Happy Thoughts
If you know my family at all you know my husband sells plantation shutters for a living. Mike has been selling shutters for almost 10 years and has loved every minute of it. I seriously don't think I have ever met someone who loves their job more than Mike loves his. Mike loves everything about the shutters he sells and so it goes without saying that when we bought our home we could NOT live without them. That might sound a little extreme but I'm as serious as a heart attack. Mike refuses to live in a home without these shutters. He's pretty anal when it comes to the shutters all being lined up perfectly when they are open and when they are shut they need to be shut completely tight. Yah, he's crazy. Well apparently Preston is just as crazy about shutters. He doesn't necessarily need them to be perfect but he loves to open and close the shutters so he can look out the window. At first it drove Mike crazy because Preston would "mess them up" but he's slowly learned to let it go. This is what Preston does constantly. In fact, he is playing with the shutters as I type this post.

{PS, the black thing he is holding is a tube attachment to our vacuum}



The Rangers game was on so Mike wasn't even paying attention to what Preston was doing.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like y'all had a blast!!