Preston is 1!


0 Happy Thoughts
Is seriously can't believe that I have a 1 year old. Here is my 1 year old and some little tid bits about him.









 {YES, that's a drink from Strabucks. NO, it does NOT have any coffee or caffeine in it}

Preston....
  • Weighs 26lbs
  • is 33 inches tall
  • He loves macaroni and cheese, corn dogs, prezels, spaghetti, apples and many other things
  • His words {with translations}: Dah {dog}, Duh{duck}, Mama, Dada, Uma, Papa, Nana, Pees{please,} Duh dow {touch down, with his arms in the air}, Uh-oh, No, Baah {bath}, Dink {drink}, Buh-bye, Day doo {thank you}, luh ew {Love you}, Bah {ball}, teez {cheese}, Tat {cat}Mow {meow},
  • He loves to take books to anyone and sit in their lap to have them read it to him
  • He LOVES dogs, ducks and balls
  • He loves sesame street
  • He runs to Mike every time he comes home and gives him a big hug
  • He gives super slobbery, open mouth kisses when you ask for them
  • He loves other kids and plays VERY well
  • He still grandpa more that anyone
  • He loves to play in the bathroom while I get ready and go through the drawers and also turn the bath water on and off
  • He actually likes it when I hide and jump out and REALLY scare him.
  • When he colors he hold the crayon/pen/pencil with his left hand but will occasionally switch it to his right hand
  • He wears 24month shirts and 18 month pants
  • He wears size 4 almost 5 shoes
  • He has been waking up at 9am for the past 2 weeks. Don't ask me why because I didn't change a thing.
  • He loves to play outside
  • He can open all the inside doors in our house
  • Anytime anything falls or he drops something he always says uh-oh
  • He will open all the cabinets and doors and then go around and make sure they are all shut
  • He is NEVER cranky unless he is hungry or tired
  • He laughs, giggle and smiles all the time
I can't think of any more but I absolutely love this kids and the stage he is at. I am looking forward to many many more years with him.

No comments: