When the seasons change many people decide to sport a new do. In the colder months I've usually been brunette and then in the warmer months I've gotten some highlights. Well, the seasons are changing and it's time for a new do. Not me! I'm talking about Mike. Mike and I were talking about how he has wanted to buzz his head. I was hesitant at first and then I thought about all the times that I have changed my hair with different colors, cuts, and styles and he had loved me through it all. So then I agreed and the new debate became when to complete the transformation. Summer, before our cruise, tonight. Mike then said "Why not now? Let's do it now." I said OK and pulled out the clippers. I've always cut Mike's hair and it was nice to just be careless in a sense. No worry on making sure it's blended and the correct length. So, here are the pictures.
BEFORE:

DURING:

AFTER:
No comments:
Post a Comment