Go Away!


1 Happy Thoughts


Do you remember the time in our younger years when it was exciting to receive mail? You just felt so special that someone took the time to send something to you and that it was YOUR name addressed on the envelope? Those feelings about mail have completely vanished for me. I HATE mail. I DREAD checking the mail and because so, I won't check the mail for 3-4 days at times, hoping maybe, just maybe, the stack of bills sitting inside that metal box of doom will magically disappear.

When I see THIS man.....

I WANT HIM TO GO AWAY! Pass by our house please, you aren't welcome. Well, he himself I couldn't care less, it's that dreaded stack of paper he brings with him. I hate being a grown up and only wish I could travel back in time to the day I loved to check the mail.