





I can't believe that Preston is already 6 Months old! He turned 6 months on March 29th but we JUST had his appointment and I wanted to wait to blog until I had his stats...
Stats:
Weight- 19.9lbs(83%)
Head- 17.5in(85%)
Height- 28.5in (>97%)
Preston....
*can sit up all by his unsupervised self.
*is done nursing as of last week! (Thank goodness)
*has his two bottom teeth completely in, and the top two are soon to follow
*can stand along the furniture...supervised (even though today I went to set the camera down after I took a picture and as I turned around he fell and bonked his head on the coffee table...I felt terrible)
*loves peas, sweet potatoes, and bananas
*says "ra ra ra ra ra" over and over again (He already know the BYU fight song heehee)
*loves to grab faces (he especially loves to grab my face and practically eat it)
*has started going to bed around 8 and wakes up between 7 and 8. I love the 12-13 hour stretch
*LOVES to watch any child older than him. He will sit and just watch toddlers play and run around for as long as he can
*IS A MOMMA'S BOY!
*had his first night without mommy and daddy (grandma stayed at our house while Mike and I had an anniversary get away)
*rolls over both ways...finally
*is a scooter bug...he looks like an inch worm but uses his face to crawl instead of his hands
*giggles when I open my eyes really wide
*laughs at his toys randomly
*hold his bottle by himself
*is one of the best sleepers, best eaters, happiest, sweetest babies EVER!!!!
I LOVE YOU PRESTON!

1 comment:
I love all the pics of you guys at the Cowboys stadium! They are my fav team. Your baby is adorable too!
Post a Comment