Wonderful!
Wonderful is a great word to describe my in-laws. Especially my Mother In-Law. She has been so amazing throughout mine and Mike's marriage. She's so polite and respectful when it comes to giving us space. I mean for Heaven's sake, she lives literally down the street and we hardly see her. That is so horrible on my part, we need to see her more often. She has done so much for us, such as letting us store some boxes and furniture in her second bedroom and then I can't even begin to tell you how many things she has done for Mike and I (i.e. Blue Man Group tickets this weekend) and things for the baby. She is an amazing woman and will be a wonderful Grandma. I love you Linda and am extremely grateful for all that you have done for us and the person you are. XOXO(Thanksgiving 2009)
1 comment:
Yes she is wonderful. I'm glad that she is such a great mother in law to you. Mostly, I'm glad she raised such a great son that she thought would be good for you!!
Post a Comment