That Point


2 Happy Thoughts
I never thought I would get to that point. It seems like it was just yesterday that I saw this for the first time.
Yet it's weird that even though it seems like it was yesterday we saw that ultrasound, I can't remember ever being this small....and this is me 16 weeks pregnant. I was smaller before I was pregnant.

I remember thinking "I'm huge" in this picture. I remember not even being able to imagine being bigger. I was so excited that I was 27 weeks pregnant and only had 13 weeks left.
I was so excited to be able to say that the weeks remaining were in the single digits because I was now 31 weeks pregnant and only had 9 weeks remaining.
My baby shower's made it even more real, now that i had things to actually show me I was REALLY having a baby. 33 weeks pregnant here.

I can't believe I am really this big. I'm even bigger now even though this was only a week ago. 37 weeks.
I'm there. I'm at that point. I'm at the point of the end of my pregnancy. I am 38 weeks pregnant today. The point where he could come tomorrow if he wanted to. He's not going to come tomorrow because I have made NO progress and the doctor thinks his due date is accurate, but still. You never know. I'm at the point where I knew I was going to be quitting my job, but now I actually have. I'm unemployed and now preparing my home for my son's arrival. First finding out I was pregnant, I never thought I would get to this point, and it's here. Now the only point I have left is him actually arriving.

2 comments:

Lott's Wife said...

Who is cuter than you pregnant?? No-Body!!!!

Stephen & April said...

You look great and I'm so excited for you!! You never know he could surprise you and come tomorrow. I hadn't made any progress when I had gone for my check up and 3 days later my water broke. He'll come when he wants.