A Show to See


0 Happy Thoughts
Mike's Mom got us tickets for Blue Man Group yesterday. Mike and his Mom have both seen their show in New York but it was a first time for me. It was so neat the way the make music out of pipes and other things. A lot of their bits were pretty funny too.

Mom, Mike, Grandma
Grandma, Me, Mom

The Whole Gang
We weren't supposed to take pictures but all the lights were off and this was really neat so I took some pictures anyways. We were up higher but in this picture, people on the main floor were hitting these GIANT inflatable balls that were continually changing color. I felt like I was in some type of techno rave.
Mike and I with a "Blue Man"
It was a really neat show that I'm glad I got the chance to see. Thanks again Linda!

No comments: