Mike and I were talking a while back ago about how when we find out we are pregnant we aren't going to keep it a secret from everyone. It's not like people are going to judge us and if they do then they can just mind their own business. It's a decision we made together. We want people to share this with us. Especially family and close friends.
So needless to say, Mike and I are PREGNANT.
I took a test yesterday and it was positive much to my surprise. I completely expected it to be negative and when I saw the word "pregnant" on the digital test, I literally cupped my hands over my mouth and started crying. Mike thought something was wrong and so he came into the bathroom, saw the test and just hugged me. We can't believe it.
I'm not far along AT ALL. I'm only 4 weeks, but like we said we don't mind people knowing. In 4 weeks we get to go and hear the baby's heart beat, a few days after our 2 year anniversary we get to find out if its a boy or a girl, and I will be due in September. It would be fun to have a boy because both of my brothers and Mike all have birthdays in September. Don't get me wrong, I would love a girl. We will just take any happy healthy baby!

10 comments:
Congrats!!! That's SUPER exciting!!!
OK I want to cry too. I am so happy for you guys. Congrats!!!!!
I have been thinking about the two of you having a baby lately. Kind of random, I know, but to me this seems like the perfect news!! Congratulations. I don't think there's anything better than bringing a baby into a happy family. I love that you and I are pregnant at the same time! What a great day! Thank you for sharing.
Congrats you two! New house and a baby! Very fun!
That's awesome! Congrats!
I am so excited for you! YAY for being pregnant. (and I think you should be better than me and give us lots of updates)
I am so stinkin excited for you two! Kyle says that he hopes its a girl so it can be an awesome volleyball player like her mom:) lol
Congratulations, Kylee! So excited for both of you. Tell Mike hello for me.
I'm getting old. You are having a baby and Stephanie (Wilson) Sayroo is my visiting teacher. Y'all are all still Young Women in my head. Aging is a not-so-fun thing.
Congrats again! xoxo.
Congrats to you guys, that's awesome. I know the feeling of being in denial after you read that it's positive. I bet you're going to be the cutest pregnant person. Good luck with the house hunt!!
WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!
Post a Comment