"The Holy Ghost communicates with our spirits through the mind more than through the physical senses. This guidance comes as thoughts, as feelings through promptings and impressions. We may feel the words of spiritual communication more than hear them and see with spiritual rather than with mortal eyes."
I really am not 100% positive as to why building that beautiful house is not what we are supposed to do, but I have accepted the fact that everything is according to Heavenly Father's plan for us and that we may not know the reason, we need to 'trust in the Lord with all thine heart'. I've come to accept that. Not only in this decision but others as well and believe me, it's the only thing that completely puts my mind at ease.So for now we are house hunting in the Frisco/McKinney area and will keep you posted as to where we end up!

1 comment:
That same thing happened to Trav and I last year but in Prosper about a week before we were suppossed to start building. Anyway I am happy that we didn't. Check out the Quail Run community in Allen I know some really cool people that will be living there. ;)
Post a Comment