We did it!


3 Happy Thoughts
We sold our house, closed and moved into an apartment while our new one is being built. We have been pre-qualified for our loan and are just waiting for the approval so that construction can start! We can't wait. Our house sold a lot quicker than we expected and the people wanted to close a lot sooner than we expected. We sold our house after 3 weeks on the market and closed four days after the contracts were signed. I had to pack and move in 1 week. It was a good problem to have.

Also, I've decided to put my blog back on private because of my own personal reasons. I know a LOT of people that have one blog that they do their posts on and then one that will show up in your news feed. There will be a new blog that when I update this blog, I will put the title and the link on the new one so that those who are invited may access it at any time and now have to search it out.

Our new blog is http://crumpfam.blogspot.com/.

I will do this Monday the 18th so leave me your e-mail address if I don't already have it. If you e-mailed me your address from the last time I went private, then I have it still.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Lucky. I want to buy a house.

Debbie said...

Hey, don't forget to include me in your new blog! I believe you have my email. Let me know if not. :)

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Yeah so happy for you guys.

tntwilson05@gmail.com