*Christmas was great/relaxing.
*We cheated and opened all of our gifts Christmas Eve with my family.
*Christmas we played games and ate with both of our families.
*New Years we spent just the two of us. Kissed at midnight and then went to bed.
*New Years day was spent playing games and eating (we do that a lot)
*I added up that from Christmas Eve til now, I've eaten about 33 sugar cookies. YUP!
*Mike and I spent the whole day together today going to eat, shopping, and going to a movie. It was so nice.
*Tonight we got a call from our Realtor that told us somebody put an offer on our house. We accepted! Our home is sold and contracts are being signed tomorrow!
*I have to pack everything and get us moved out.
*We can start building our new house in the next few weeks.
What a great couple of weeks! We feel so blessed to have all of our family and friends. We wish everyone a Happy New Year.

No comments:
Post a Comment