Texas Storms


0 Happy Thoughts
It's that time of year where the sirens sounds, the news gets turned on, and any emergency preparedness kits are made extra accessible. After being here for 10 years (heck after only being here a year) I started taking the warning and sirens a little more lightly and now run to the window to watch the storms or even sit out on the front porch. Preston LOVES the storms when they are during the day. We open up the shutters and just watch. Preston will put his hand to his face and say "listen! You hear dat? Iss thunder!". Adorable. Occasionally if it isn't too bad Preston and I will go out and jump and splash in all the puddles.

One night as we were watching the storms I decided to take some photos of Preston watching the storm. The light was terribly low so I maxed out my camera on it's settings but I got some photos.



No comments: