Sweet Baby......


2 Happy Thoughts
Here I am at almost 18 weeks and I am feeling so much bigger than I was with Preston which SHOULD be impossible since I was SO big with Preston but what can ya do? I know I had some pudge there before I got pregnant so maybe that's why I'm even bigger.


This pregnancy is so different even still. With Preston I craved salty everything. I'm embarrassed to say how many bags of sunflower seeds I went through in my pregnancy with Preston. This one is tart and fruity sweets (i.e. jolly ranchers, suckers, starburst, etc.) Yesterday I had a blow pop sucker and pretty much died and went to heaven. It was ridiculously delicious. I am feeling SO much better in my second trimester and I am finally able to keep food down. I lost 10lbs in the beginning because I was so sick and I gained two back but at my appointment on Tuesday my doctor said that I lost another pound so I don't know if I should say I've gained one pound so far in my pregnancy or take into account the 10 I lost in the beginning and say I've lost 9. Oh well.....speaking of my appointment on Tuesday.........


Tuesday morning we had our ultrasound HOPING to find out the gender of sweet baby #2. My dad came with us to the appointment to not only help with Preston so I could have Mike video the appointment but also so that he could see one of his grand babies on the ultrasound for the first time. He never came to any of Preston's appointments so I was excited for him to be able to be there and see the baby moving around. Mike took a video and the appointment was quite long so I trimmed it to just the part where the doctor revealed the gender and left out the part where we sat and waited for baby to move the hand out of the way and the parts where we looked at baby's face. So here it is!!!



I am so happy this baby is a girl. I will have a boy and a girl and now I get to do the whole dresses, bows and tights thing. I can't wait. Now it's time to go shopping!!!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shopping for a girl is SUPER fun! Congrats again'

Amy said...

love this video!! I cried both times they said it was a girl at our ultrasounds. The second pregnancy, I saw the 3 white lines before the sonographer did and said, "it's a girl!" We love having girls - so excited for you.