It's pretty pathetic how well Preston knows how to work our iPhones. He knows how to unlock it, go to the app he wants which in itself is crazy because he has so many to choose from and they are all in different places yet he knows where each one is located and he knows which apps are not for him to pay with. He also knows how to swipe through the photos/videos on the phone and watch his favorite videos that I've taken. His favorite games to play are Temple Run and Angry Birds but after a little bit he wants to sit with either mom or dad and have some help with the games since they aren't toddler games and he's not very good at them. I have both 'Winnie the Pooh' and 'Up' on my phone and he knows how to get to them, start them over, pause them, or select what chapter he wants to watch. For instance he know what chapter in 'Winnie the Pooh' plays his favorite "Honey" song and so he usually starts there.
So this is what he does. He will take mine or Mike's phone, usually mine because I have more games for him, and he will either lay on his tummy while playing or plop down on his bum while being completely entertained for an hour.
This is SO helpful during grocery shopping or when I need to get something done around the house. Mike tends to call when Preston has my phone and now Preston will answer it, put it on speaker and says "hello". This is how the conversation goes...
P: Hello
M: Hi Preston
P: Hi Daddy
M: Are you being nice?
P: Nice!
M: Are you being a good boy for Mommy?
P: Good Boy
M: I love you
P: I luh you too
M: Ok go give the phone to Mommy
P: Phone Mommy
P (to me): Here ya go Mommy
And then I get to talk to Mike
This kid is too smart!



1 comment:
Haha, I have a friend and a lot of times the only way she can get her 2 year old into his car seat is to distract him with her iphone. The iphone, mommy's best friend. Who knew?
Post a Comment