What a Year!


2 Happy Thoughts
Things that happened in 2010.....
Dallas saw 10+ inches of snow!

We found out we were pregnant

We went camping with great friends

I exploded

We saw Wicked for my sister's graduation present

I went to my mom's family reunion 7 months pregnant and husbandless

My brother saw me pregnant for the first time

I won a blu ray dvd player

My dad lost in arm wrestling for the first time

My brother ate worms

My sister ate dead fish. (Both the worms and the fish were for a game)

My pregnant self beat my brother in tether ball!

I can finally PROVE that my family is "special"

Made taffy with Grandpa Packard

My brother finally made a friend
I saw my Grandpa Lott for the last time before he passed away

Went on lots of dates with my hottie husband

Utilized that big belly

Realized my belly was bigger than a basketballWent brunette

My sexy husband turned 30!

I was ready to explode

Saw Blue Man Group


My dad and Husband built a changing table

I was induced Sept. 29th.

Our son was born

My parents became grandparents
Preston had his first holidays


We spent New Year's Eve with friends
We found a house.
We became a Family

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

cute!! I can't believe how much of a belly you had and NOTHING else! Dang!

Adam and Jess said...

Whoa, you did a lot last yr. I do think it's funny that you realized your belly was bigger than a basketball, because it should be!! I saw what looked like normal jeans and even though you stuck out far, you could tell it was the baby.
I love your last fam picture in the post, the colors were a good choice. Good luck with the new house, it looks really beautiful