Right now in church I teach the 15-16 year old Sunday school class. I just got a new class and I was asking them if they made any New Year's Resolutions. One boy answered "New Year's resolutions are for people who have issues. I'm perfect so I don't need to make any." HAHAHA I said "Yeah right...keep dreaming."
Well, I am not perfect. In fact I am the furthest from perfect. Therefore, I have a LOT of New Year's resolutions.
In no particular order....
1. To be better at personal prayers and scripture study. When Mike and I do them together it's easy to count that as "enough", but I need to be better at doing it for myself.
2. Make it to the temple EVERY month, maybe even twice a month.
3. Have dinner made every night. No more eating out because I didn't get around to making dinner.
4. Keeping the house clean. Especially with a new house.
5. Be a sweeter, more kind and more loving wife.
6. Be a better friend.
7. Blog more frequently since it's considered my journal.
8. Read the Ensign every month.
9. Stick to our cash budget EVERY month.
and so many more that I can't think of right now. I always think of one depending on what I am doing at the time.

No comments:
Post a Comment