The Holidays


1 Happy Thoughts
So these pictures are out of order but I've started this blog so many times, I just need to finish it. New Year's Eve we spent with Mike's childhood friends that I have also become friends with. We always have such a good time with them. I laugh so hard when we are with them.

New Year's Eve 2010


Dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Yes, I'm the only brunette.

Pretty soon Preston is not going to fit on the changing table

Mike and I Christmas Day

Just ignore Sean. Becky and I are all that matter.

Preston's first Christmas. This is Christmas morning with his cute Christmas P.J's
Mike got me a sewing machine that I have been wanting for so long!
This was our Christmas gift from my parents. My dad built 2 large bookshelves and 1 small bookshelf for our new house. This is before he stained them. AMAZING!
Christmas morning we spent opening gifts with my parents and with Sean and Becky. After gifts, Uncle Mark and Aunt Elaine's family came over for a big breakfast. We left and went to Mike's mom's for Christmas lunch with Mike's sister and Grandma. We played some fun games and had great laughs. We left there and went to Uncle Mark and Aunt Elaine's for Christmas dinner and of course...games. We had a great 2 weeks. I wish Mike was able to have off the full 2 weeks but he only got those 2 Fridays off. Oh well, those 2 Fridays were great to have him home. We hope everyone had a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Janene said...

Cute cute cute!! I'm so lucky that Aaron and I have so many Dallas friends and family to go home to.