Grabby McGrabberson


0 Happy Thoughts
Preston has learned to reach out and grab things and then bring them to his mouth to eat it. I will hold a toy in front of him and instead of putting it in his hand I will wait as long as it takes for him to open his hand, reach out and grab the toy himself. It's cute until he's pulling chuncks of hair out of my head, or when I'm changing his diaper and doing the snaps back up on his pj's and he pulls them back open. He really loves to grab my hands/arms. So while I am getting him dressed he will get his little death grip on my fingers and I can't do up his snaps or zip his zipper until I pry my hand away. Even then he somehow manages to grab me again. Although times like that make me laugh an "I'm frustrated but you are so cute I can't be mad" laugh, there are the times when he melts my heart. When he is laying on his back and I am playing with him and I have my face close to his, he will reach up and put each little hand on my cheeks and pull my face towards his mouth. I like to think he's pulling my face in to give me a kiss but really he just wants to suck on my nose, chin, cheek or whatever touches his mouth. When he is either eating or falling asleep in my arms, he will take his free arm and reach up and grab the neck of my shirt and hold on while he sleeps or falls asleep. He's so adorable. I love this little boy!

No comments: