| Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I thought I would do this little blog in honor of my amazing husband. What is his name? Mike How long have you been together? 1 year and 2 months How long did you date? About a month before we were OFFICIALLY engaged. How old is he? 28 Who eats more? Him. Who said I love you first? He said "I dig you" which to him was "I love you" but he actually said "I love you" first. Who is taller? Mike is by a long shot! Who can sing better? Love you baby, but me. Who is smarter? Mike. He knows a lot! Who does the dishes? Mike does. That's right ladies. Mike does the dishes! Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, Mike does. Who mows the lawn? People that the Home Owners Association pays. Who cooks dinner? Me. I don't cook a whole lot though. Who drives? My car; I used to drive most the time but now Mike does. Who is more stubborn? ME!!!!!! Who kissed who first? He kissed me. It was pretty cheesy. Who asked who out first? I made the effort to talk to him first, but he was the one to ask me out. Who proposed? He did. Duh! Who is more sensative? I would say me, but he still has a soft side. Who has more siblings? I do. I have 2 Mike has 1 Who wears the pants? That's a tough one. We both have our moments! I would probably have to say me. Mike is the sweet "Yes Dear" type. I am trying not to boss him around too much. ;) I love you Michael. You are my everything! Happy Valentine's Day next weekend. |
My Husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
aww...so sweet! I love love!
This is so sweet. You guys are such a cute couple. :)
Oh, and you win! It's White Christmas. Good call. :)
Post a Comment