I got tagged on facebook for this but I thought I would put it on my blog.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
1. I throw up if I eat cooked peas. I hate them! Yes mom, I've tried lately.
2. I'm a lazy person. I like relaxing and not having to do much. (I don't have kids so I can take advantage of that!)
3. I had a major 2ND degree burn down the right side of my face 3 years ago from eyebrow wax.
4. I want to go backpacking through Europe someday.
5. I want to be a mom someday.
6. I love when Michael laughs at things I say and tells me I am funny. It makes me feel good that I made him smile.
7. I love when Mike and I get in silly moods and we can be goofy around together.
8. I love the fact that even though Mike is 9 years older than me, he acts 2 years younger than me. ;) It makes our marriage very fun and more relaxing.
9. I used to be shy and care what people thought of me, now I don't. I will tell it like it is unless people don't want my opinion. I won't be a hypocrite. (#13)
10. I like all type of music except hard rock.
11. I like football, except when my husband is consumed with it. But I love to watch it with him.
12. This first year of marriage has taught me so much. One major thing, is I try to let the little things not bother me anymore and don't pick fights over things that don't matter. COMMUNICATION is a big one too!
13. I don't like when people give their opinion about other people's live when it's not asked for especially if it is negative.
14. I grew up with horses, but, one little incident when I was 7, and to this day I get scared to get on a horse I have never ridden.
15. Yes! To all of you who ask, it IS me in the Apple Orthodontics Commercial.
16. I am not much of a basketball fan, but love football and baseball.
17. I worked at and Orthodontic office, currently work for an Oral surgeon, have a family full of dentist, hygienists, etc....but I will gag looking in peoples nasty mouths. I worked in Labor and Delivery and did some OR rotations and I can watch a c-section and an amputation before looking in someones mouth. EEEWWWW!!!
18. I have a foam fetish. When people brush their teeth I want to throw up looking at the foam the tooth paste creates. Those foamy soaps, I will gag if I have to wash my hands with it.
19. I love my siblings and get along great with both of them. They are two of my best friends.
20. Banana Popsicles are my favorite.
21. I love to cuddle on the couch and watch The Office with my husband.
22. I can NOT watch scary movies. I will have nightmares for days.
23. I don't like mango's, onions, or cooked pineapple.
24. I think my husband is SEXY!
25. My family is my life and I have no idea what I would do without them. I love my husband more and more every day and am so excited to spend eternity with him. I know he will be a great dad someday and I can't wait to share everything with him forever!

1 comment:
Yeah, we live in Arizona. Where do you two live, Texas?
Post a Comment