He's Leaving Me!


2 Happy Thoughts
Only for 5 days but, still Mike is leaving me. Ever since we got married Mike hasn't seen his friends pretty much at all. I have nothing against him hanging out with his friends but I just don't really like feeling alone. I am sure his friends probably think I don't like them or something to that nature, but it's really that I just LOVE being with my husband.
I am so tired of people seeing us kiss or be affectionate (not overdone!) and they say something along the lines of us still acting like newlyweds or it's about time we get over that. Well, ya know what?!?!?! We ARE still in our newlywed stage. I miss my husband when he goes out with the boys. I long to be with him while we are both away at work and for all of the people who don't feel that way about their spouse, then that's just sad. I honestly think it's going to be that way for a long time for me also. I will always be in the newlywed stage with my husband.
ANYWAYS....I feel guilty that I have completely taken Mike away from his friends. So, to show that I DO like his friends and that I want him to be able to do things, I am ACTING like I am totally fine with him going on a 5 day ski trip with all of the boys. Now I say acting because I am going to miss him like crazy. I get so bored. He went on the High adventure with the young men last year for a few days and he had no cell phone service so we didn't even get to talk the whole entire time. I got so bored that I painted 2 rooms in the house. We will see what happens while he is gone this time to fill my boredom.
I love my husband and will always want to be with him and will always be in that newlywed stage where I miss him and long to be with him.







































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad you guys are so darn cute and it's not bad to still be in the newlywed stage! have you guys even been married a year yet??!?! it shouldn't end because time is passing.
5 days??!! that IS a long time! when i'm bored i spend money! i hope that doesn't happen to you! it's a curse!

Lott's Wife said...

In the first year, or newlywed stage, you always WANT them to come back...it's after 26 years that having them gone for a week or so is nice - it's called 'vacation'. They always come back cause they need the laundry done, real food or their feet rubbed. It has nothing to do with time anymore...it has to do with eternity and THAT kind of love. I'm glad you miss him.