Poor Preston. With me having to stay home with a new baby that can't go out during cold/flu season, Preston hasn't been able to get out either. I'm sure his cabin fever has been crazy but he hasn't shown it. He's been so good! With him sleeping in so late lately, I've been able to get much needed sleep and have enough energy to play with him. I wanted to take him to do something fun so he could not only get his energy out but so he could do something outside of the house. Kathryn came over and we took the kids to Jump Street. Jump Street is a place with tons of trampolines and the kids area has some bounce houses along with trampolines. Madison was so good and just slept the whole time in her car seat so that allowed me to follow Preston around not for supervision but to take pictures. Preston has been there before so he's a pro. I am happy I made room in my camera bag for my camera and got some fun pictures. Unfortunately the lighting in there was TERRIBLE because there aren't any windows because it's like a warehouse and the lights are as yellow as yellow can be. So, the quality of picture was compromised due to that and with Preston moving 100mph I tried my best to get good pictures. He had a blast and that's all that matters to me.
2 comments:
I've never heard of this place but man my kids would LOVE IT! Looks like he had a blast burning some energy. :)
wow! What a fun place! I am going to have to take my kids there! It didn't look busy at all, you got some great shots of him!
Post a Comment