Mike and I got an early anniversary gift. A nice new camera. I've wanted a nice camera for a long time and especially with a baby coming I want good pictures. I've been taking pictures and was ready to blog and upload them all yesterday when I looked in the camera box and we could not find the USB cord. What is it with me and losing cords? Mike and I will do a more thorough search another time. When I find it I will blog and put pictures up.
Mike and I will go next Friday the 16th and hopefully find out if we get to dress our baby in blue or pink. I wish there was a way we could know sooner but not pay a whole lot of money. My doctor did explain that if the baby does not cooperate or has not quite developed that there is a possibility that we will have to come back another time to try again. I have double crossies that our baby will just do the splits that day. I put a poll on both of our blogs and want to know peoples guesses. So go vote!

4 comments:
I think it'll be a girl, imagine all the cute little headbands and dresses you could get...hopefully baby cooperates though!
sad about your camera cord! I'm dying to see pictures of you guys I feel like it's been forever. I'm so excited to find out what you're having too. 3 people voted a girl so I'm guessing a boy. haha. it's coming fast! :>
I am so excited to know what ya'll are having!! this is such a fun and exciting time. I think it's a boy. you have to do that testI was telling you about I will bring it by your place. Its just fun to see if its acurate oncve the Dr confirms what it is. It's nice your Dr is gonna try and find out for you sonner then 20 weeks. Mine wont do that;( oh well though.
My guess is a girl and I hope she will be "immodest" for her debut picture so you know for sure! My mom said we all had our legs crossed for our ultrasounds but neither of my boys were :)
Post a Comment