We went to the doctor yesterday. The doctor started performing the ultrasound and she said "I know what it is". She then had Mike come closer and take a look at the screen. She said "Here is one leg, here is the second leg, and do you see right here....that is a third leg. It's a boy." Mike was THRILLED! I started crying because it's so nice to stop calling my baby an "it" and to be able to know what kind of things to shop for. It's almost like not knowing was holding us back and now that we know we can move forward with shopping and planning. I am so unbelievably excited for a little boy. Everyone thought it was a girl except Mike, my Dad and my sister. So it was a little bit of a shock to a lot of people but no less exciting.
I CANT WAIT FOR LITTLE ...........
Preston Michael Crump!

6 comments:
You posted his name??!!?? Whoa, that must have been some discussion when you went home last night - although I DID notice when Michael said that when he heard the name Preston, he knew that was the name of his son. Pretty profound. I LOVE it..so does your daddy.
Boys are the best!!!! I am so happy for you guys. Congrats
you forgot to put that I guessed it was a boy too. hehe just kidding. We like the name you guys have picked out...CUTE! It must be nice knowing what you're going to call him because we called grayson a boy until he came out and we had to decide on a name. haha
congratulations kylie!!!!! that is sooooo exciting! are yall coming up for the reunion??? when are you due?
yay! boys are so much fun! congrats! I love the name! my nephew is named preston.
Congrats you guys. We know all about boys here and they are tons of fun!! When you find you camera cord you should post some prego pictures so you can continue to see the change:)
Post a Comment