It really is real


2 Happy Thoughts

I promise not to blog only about the baby but that's the main thing we have going right now. Here is our sonogram we had yesterday, which was the first time we saw the baby. The baby was already moving around which my Dr. said usually doesn't happen til about week 10 or 11. She called our baby an "over achiever". I go back in 3 weeks to do all my lab work and tests since my first trimester will be coming to a close! YAY.

Mike and I have decided to stay in apartments because there really is no NEED for us to purchase a home right now. We wanted to get out of debt so that after I have the baby I can be a stay at home mom and we've done just that. No more debt once baby gets here. Once we have the baby, we will only have our car payment. We don't really consider that too much debt. We were mainly talking school and credit card debt. Work for me has been OK. It's a little different now. Let's just say I will be happy to be a stay at home mom. Mike's work has had it's ups and downs but it's still so far so good.

Mike and I still go over to see my family every now and then. I don't feel well all the time so our trips have been less frequent. We DEFINITELY miss our old ward so we will be looking for apartments either back in our old ward boundaries or the 5Th ward, which was a split from the 1st a long time ago, so we know a lot of people there also.

That's it for us for now. We're still pretty boring.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I know what you mean about the ultrasound making it seem more real. It's crazy to look at it and know that your body knows exactly how to make another person. I'm really excited for you!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I loved my Dr. appointments and everyone only made it more real. Wait until you feel it you'll love it!