
Yes, it is time. In 10 days I will be taking a vacation with my best friend and love of my life! I haven't gone on a vacation or had more than 2 consecutive days off of work that wasn't a holiday or a weekend and I've only called in sick once. With the work I'm in I only get Christmas day itself off. We aren't allowed to take off during summer or any school vacations such as spring break, Thanksgiving, or Christmas since that's when most kids get their wisdom teeth out. So the last vacation I had was a year and a half ago, in New York with Mike for our honeymoon, before I started this job. I am in NEED of a vacation. Now that school is back in session and we are slow, I requested a week off of work about six months ago, knowing we would be slow, and Mike and I booked a cruise! I'm very excited because I have never been on a cruise or anywhere outside of the US, except Canada (whoopy!). Mike went on a cruise with his family a while back ago. We will be doing Snuba diving in Costa Maya, Mexico; Going to the Mayan Ruins in Cozumel, Mexico; Doing a Canopy Climb in the Jungles of Belize; and then shopping in the Grand Cayman Islands.
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

2 comments:
I can't believe that you get no vacations. You would think the Dr would let you take other random days off or something. I've never been on a cruise, but would love it. How exciting for you guys, just live it up while you can.
No way!! How fun....sounds like you definitely deserved it!
Post a Comment