I have to copy this from my cousin Debbie because it is completely relevant to a discussion my parents, Mike and I had Sunday night.
We discussed that we don't like the fact that as full time employees, we have taxes taken out and have to pay high insurance premiums while there are people in America who don't work just to receive aid from the government. We couldn't be more republican.
So when I read my cousin's blog about how her husband Jim put some sayings on the back of his car about how he felt with some political issues, I had to laugh out loud when I saw...
This one COMPLETELY PERTAINS TO OUR DISCUSSION SUNDAY NIGHT
"Obamanomics: Everyone deserves what you've worked hard for."
"A taxpayer supporting Obama is like a chicken supporting Colonel Sanders"
"Obamacare: The efficiency of the DMV with the compassion of the IRS."

1 comment:
I agree! Aaron and I talk about Obama. What I don't get, is why he wants something as major as a national healthcare system pushed through so quick. What's he trying to hide?
Post a Comment