Lately


2 Happy Thoughts
Mike and I went on a fun date to Putt-Putt. We celebrated Mike's 29th birthday at Jinbeh Hibachi Grill. YUM! Mike's birthday gift from his mom was Club seating at the BYU/OU game @cowboys stadium. AWESOME!

BYU's name on the field at Cowboys stadium. Mike had been wanting to go to the stadium since it opened. The Final Score!!!! BYU-ranked 20 played OU-ranked 3.......and WON! WINNERS!



Ok...so Kathryn was given some blond hair extensions from someone in their ward or something. So she told me to pretend it was a beard and take a picture but I had a better idea. Here's Kathryn and Dad helping me make it look real.......
Here it is.... I'M A LION! RAWR! I scared the crap out of Mike.


Labor day we went to lunch with Mike's family for his birthday. His Aunt Raelyn was telling us about a woman who went to London and told a Dr. she was lactose intolerant (which Mike is, very badly....he's lost 30 lbs. Greatest diet ladies, go without dairy.) ANYWAYS, the doctor told her that there was no such things as lactose intolerant because our bodies naturally produce lactose and that she got sick because of how milk is processed here. He said that when she got back to America to buy organic dairy products. So we decided to try that with Mike. Now...Mike's "lactose intolerance" is so bad that he can't even have a slice of bread that is made with milk and not be in the bathroom a few times. Poor thing. So I bought some organic milk and made a smoothie for Mike. He drank 2 glasses. He also had 2 lactose free ice cream bars, and some organic mint chocolate chip ice cream. So he dove head first into the dairy pool. Normally that would have made him so sick but he was fine! Now I can make so many great meals and just use organic milk which will really help him gain some weight.
Now that I want to make goodies more often, it became difficult for me to make cookie dough with a hand held mixer. Mike told me I could get my Christmas gift early as long as I
promised to use it.... I agreed.
Merry Christmas to me.























































2 comments:

Scarlet said...

oh my gosh! Mike can have dairy!! yay! That's so awesome and fun for you! Loving the kitchen aid i assume? I can't wait to have ours...it's still in Utah where we left it. sad day. and I LOVE the lion hair do. that's crazy! :>

Adam and Jess said...

Is your blog still private? It doesn't seem like it. Anyways, your lion picture was freaky, I can see why it scared Mike. I finally got a kitchen aid a couple of years ago and it's so much better than making cooking with a hand mixer!!