Cruisin'


4 Happy Thoughts
Our cruise was amazing. We took a lot of pictures but i only put up the ones that I either really liked or were a picture of something that happened on the cruise.


1. Leaving Miami. It was a better cruise and cheaper to fly and depart from Miami then to drive and depart from Galveston.

2. The first night. The sunset was beautiful.
3. In the lounge, enjoying relaxation.
4. I played in a game show (I'm in the middle) and I WON!
5. Mike and I have a ping pong table and Mike has always beaten me, but I beat him this time.
6. Formal night. Dinner was GREAT!
7. Formal night again.
8. We were supposed to do Snuba diving in Costa Maya, but due to the weather it was cancelled. Instead we just walked around the beach.
9. We are true Mexicans.
10. Did I mention the great dinners?11. Our second location was Belize. We went on a zip line tour through the canopy that was so fun and such a rush.

12. The caves in Belize were awesome.
13. The ferry ride back to the ship from Belize.
14. Cozumel was our favorite stop. We did snuba diving there and then after we went to Paradise Beach and rented a waive runner and took it out on the ocean for an hour or so.
15. Our waiter was so cool. They put on performances every night. He was hilarious.
16. Last stop was Grand Cayman. We rented a scooter and went around town seeing all the shops and houses. We then went to Seven Mile Beach that was GORGEOUS!
17. We went to a show one night where a hypnotist hypnotized people. The next day he did a show again. I have never been hypnotized so I thought since I already saw the show the night before, I wanted to see if it would actually work. So I volunteered. Let me tell you now....it worked.
19. Some friends we met that were at our table. The last night.

We had a ton of fun relaxing. I gave the cliff notes version but it really was a great experience and a fun memory Mike and I will always have.

4 comments:

Dani said...

Looks like y'all had tons of fun!! We did a similar cruise (my family, before I married Michael) and LOVED it. It's so beautiful. I'll be in Texas for Tday, so hopefully I'll get to see you!

Debbie said...

Wow... I'm SO jealous! That looks awesome! And I'm SO upset you didn't come through Galveston instead and come say hi! I have YET to meet your hubby (although that's as much my fault too) :). Glad it was fun!! :)

Steve and Stephanie said...

Yall look like you had a blast!!! I can't believe you got into the gameshow and WON!!! Awesome...you guys look amazing as always!

Scarlet said...

what an awesome memory!! So glad you guys had a great time and everything went well. love the pictures!