No More Lazies!


2 Happy Thoughts
Mike and I have made it a goal that we are going to stop being lazy people. I mean, we get the house clean and do what we need to but we put things off. We don't give a 100% effort to everything and so that is going to stop. We set the goal at the beginning of the week that we would do better with our scripture studies both as a couple and individual, our prayers, going to the temple, keeping the house neat, be better employees, better spouses(mainly me and my wifely duties), working out, and me doing better with Tucker.
So far we have done great. We do our scripture studies at night, say prayers, go to bed, I wake up at 6:30, walk Tucker and throw the ball with him. I then come home, do my personal scripture study, iron my scrubs, eat breakfast, get ready and go to work. It's hard to get up in the morning but....I feel great when I do. I have dinner ready when Mike gets home, I play with Tucker and take him out to throw the ball with him, and then I do 15-30Min training sessions with him. Which I might add is going very well.
All in all, this week has gone well and we've done great with our goals.

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs said...

Im tired just reading this!!!! haha! I need to get out of my lazy funk too!

Scarlet said...

this is awesome!! motivating to do better ourselves. :> it gets hard that's for sure. we miss you guys!