
Mike, Tucker and I all went for a walk tonight was I was walking and saw what looked like a stick that was about 4 feet long in the middle of the side walk. Now as I got close I saw it was a very wavy stick that all of a sudden moved forward. Before I even could tell what it was my toes were already curled back to my heels. I made Tucker run with me off the sidewalk into the road as I scurried away squealing like a little girl. Mike didn't know what I was freaking out about until I said "Look at that snake. It's HUGE!!!" He got closer and assured me it was a snake. I got a little closer to see it up close. G-Ross, GROSS! We watched it slither into the grass and then I didn't want to see it any more and I walked away.
I HATE SNAKES WITH A PASSION.

No comments:
Post a Comment