He's Home!





My amazing missionary brother came home today! The guy who has been my best friend my whole life came home! FINALLY!
We went to the airport this morning and we sat and waited for him. My dad was trying to remain calm but we could tell that on the inside he just could not stand it anymore! We immediately went to Spring Creek BBQ (Jordan's favorite) and had an amazing lunch. We then took Mike home so he could go back to work and also so Jordan could see our house. It was different for Jordan to leave me (his best friend) single and going to school and come home and my life is occupied with someone else. When we told him I was engaged it was hard for him to accept the fact that I would be getting married without my best friend there. So I am sure that seeing Mike and I together was that reminder that he was left out of things. BUT, Jordan handled things really well. It just took a little warming up to do. So after we dropped Mike off, the rest of us went to my Mom and Dad's and helped him unpack his luggage and also some boxes he had sent home and instructed Mom not to open. It was fun to see what was actually inside! At this point, Kathryn and I were so tired that we crashed on Mom and Dad's bed and slept for about an hour. We then came out and Jordan told us MANY fun stories and showed us a slide show of his mission pictures! It was great. He is being released tonight and we are hoping that he can get into the swing of things very soon.
We are SO happy to have him home!