An Oxymoron Sunday



Today was our stake conference which was EXTREMELY packed and crowded but really good. Russel M. Nelson came and spoke to us and did an amazing job giving advice to parents about how to raise our children and to let them use their free agency. So, needless to say, it was a very spiritual and moving stake conference.
Mike and I went to my parents house where the first thing he did, was turn on football. Go figure! Now don't get me wrong. I LOVE FOOTBALL! But he is just a tad more into it then I am. I mean, you could ask Mike anything about any player, team, or game, from any year and he would know the answer. That goes with every other sport too. He always had SOME game on and checking his fantasy football team online. Then, no matter if he saw the game or not, he will later watch Sports Center just to watch the highlights. So it makes me wonder... Will he ever get sick of football? Doubt it.
It's just funny going from being spiritually enlightened by a general authority to a full day of football.

But I still LOVE him!