Baby time!



So last Sunday at church I had a couple of people ask me how long it's been now since Mike and I got married. I told them that it's almost been 6 months and then they got this look. They then asked me if we planned to get pregnant since its "already been 6 months". I WAS SHOCKED! I said "NO!" "We are just enjoying being  with each other and want to spend more time together and not have to share each other. I thought it was a cute answer showing  them how much I am in love with Mike and that I am loving being married to my best friend. Then their response was being sure to point out all the other young couples in the ward that have babies or who are pregnant. I made sure to point out that they have all been married at least a year and that we wanted to just be with each other  for a while longer. They gave me that "OOOOHHHH" kind of look and walked away. 

The nerve of some people!