I finally gave in!


7 Happy Thoughts
I guess there is an unwritten rule somewhere stating that if you are mormon and married, you need to start a blog. So I am.

Just to let you know how things are going...
Mike and I were married on April 12th, 2008. We have been married 5 months today which really isn't that long, but it's flown by for us especially with our busy schedules.
Mike is from here, grew up here, and then went on a mission to Indiana. He currently works for Sunburst Shutters as a sales representative and will be starting school again in January and start working towards getting his degree in business. I graduated from a small medical college in Provo and got a technical degree in surgical technology, therefore, I am currently working for an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Dallas, which is a good hour commute. I love the work that I do but can't stand the long commute. So I am currently in the process of getting a new job which is looking good. I have an interview tomorrow for an oral surgeon who is closer to where I live.
We live about 10 minutes away from my parents which is nice. Mike loves having them close so that he can show off his new found Make a Million skills. He loves all the Packard games!
We love our Ward so much! This is the ward that we actually met in 3 years ago. Mike is a teachers quorum adviser and I am once again the Relief Society chorister.
We are just both working right now and working to pay off my student loan and him work on finishing school.
That's about it!

7 comments:

Dave and Loralee said...

hey lady!! welcome to the blogging world! watch out...it's addicting :)

AnnCP said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!!!

aunt ann

Gavin and Shawna said...

Hey Kylie-
Congrats! and welcome to blogging. Its really one of the only ways I hear about the cousins comings and goings. I'm going to add you to my blogging friends...our blog is gavinandshawna.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!!

Anonymous said...

um heck yeah you have a blog!!! how awesome!! too bad we'll already be seeing each other every sunday. otherwise i'd say, keep in touch! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kylie. Welcome to the world that will consume every spare moment you have. :)

The Lotts said...

We are glad you have a blog so we can keep updated with you two!

Lauralee Altice said...

Yay! I'm glad you have a blog now! I heard your stake conference was amazing! I missed going to it by one day, I went back to Utah that Saturday before.