My Real Life


1 Happy Thoughts
There are times that I seriously debate getting off Instagram and  Facebook or at least stop following some people that make me feel like I'm not good enough. I don't feel good enough because I don't have the cleanest, nicest house, my kids don't do super crafty and creative things every single day and so many other things. I was thinking about it yesterday after Madison
fellclimbed out of her high chair (which we knew would happen soon. Don't worry she jumped right up as if nothing even happened); after she fought me on going down for a nap and cried in her crib for over an hour before I finally pulled her out, let her play for 15 minutes then put her back down for a whole 40 minute nap; after Preston only wanted to eat graham crackers with chocolate frosting on them; after I picked up toys and blankets and laundry strewn about the house for the umpteenth time that this is my life. I'm not the cookie cutter mom, homemaker, or housekeeper. I don't keep an immaculate home, my kids rarely have pants on, their faces are messy with yummy goodness, and toys are usually all over the place and not picked up until after bedtime IF that. I wrestle my kids on the bed, we eat Chick-Fil-A and we aren't ashamed of it, and sometimes Preston and I will play angry birds together on the iPad. That's our life and I LOVE it. I love how carefree we are around here and that not everything has to be perfect. So here is my life. My messy house, messy faced, fake smile kiddos just having fun and doing what they love. Dallas Lifestyle PhotographerDallas Lifestyle PhotographerDallas Lifestyle PhotographerDallas Lifestyle PhotographerDallas Lifestyle PhotographerDallas Lifestyle Photographer

1 comment:

sarahmontgomery said...

love this post Kylie! I feel like this all the time. Its so hard not to compare ourselves.