Prepare to be Overwhelmed


2 Happy Thoughts
WHAT?!?!?! I haven't blogged since January??? I hate it when I go to check someones blog and it's been a while since they've blogged and now I am the extreme version of that person! It's so hard to blog when I get overwhelmed with how much blogging I need to make up. So, for those who might possibly read my blog, be prepared to be overwhelmed with our life endeavors for the last 4 months.
Pictures and events are in NO particular order and are in fact pretty much guaranteed to be out of order. Also, most are from Facebook, Instagram, and my mom's blog so if you've seen them already, sorry.

P spent time with Uncle Jo

the wagon was the best Christmas gift!




I took the kids I nanny to Main Event to bowl and play in the arcade. P loved it!

Goof Ball

Being outside is P's favorite thing EVER!











I get to see this sweet little face every day

Late night sleepy car rides

Movie nights at home with my love

My mom's peach cobbler

My child is a ham for the camera







Cool Dude


Aunt Chica lived with us for about 4 months



P's love for movies grew stronger and stronger





P had his very first ear infection


Laser tag/bowling double date with Jordan and Lexi


Horses are one of P's favorite animals

P fell down running down the sidewalk and scraped his nose.






Dinner at Maggiano's for Nana and Chica's B-days

Date night to Jinbeh for hibachi filet mignon, salmon and sushi


If there's a box, he's in it.


Make up




My child is a monkey!






 HAIR!!!

Girls Night Out with these awesome ladies!

Lunch at the lake




Growing like a weed




My little twin (me on the left, P on the right)



A new favorite!

P LOVES bath time...

and pulling off the couch cushions.

Family get togethers


P holding 'cousin' Grant (my cousin's baby)...

and 'cousin' Stella (my other cousin's baby)



Lots of smoothies that he loves to help Papa make


Oh, the tantrums



Double date with mom and dad to 'Hunger Games' (EEEK!)


Helping mom in the kitchen



My runner besties peer pressured me into picking up running. Two weeks after I started, I forced them to do a 5K with me. It was a blast.





30 min @ 9:30something minute mile! WOOH!






Flew to California to photograph my first wedding. It was my cousin's wedding so Becky was there! These are our photo booth pictures.


Mike and I went on a cruise (there will be a separate post for that later)


Mike and I caught colds when we got home from the cruise

P ran through the sprinklers fully clothed

Sunday night outside as a family roasting s'mores





 Becky's B-day party











Thug


Papa watched P while I was at a photo shoot and while taking a walk he started talking to our neighbors with horses and they offered to let them ride. P's first horse ride.

PHEW!!! I'm caught up. I will try really hard to be better now.

2 comments:

Stephen & April said...

Can our children be friends when I move there? P is just too cute!

Lisa said...

WHOA!!! That was crazy! But loved all the pictures. :)